The cargo terminal in the Port of Waitangi, Chatham Islands is operated by Chatham Islands Ports Ltd, a subsidiary of the Chatham Islands Enterprise Trust.
- Waitangi Schedule of Prices – 01 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
- Waitangi Standard Conditions of Business
- Pitt Island Schedule of Prices – 01 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
- Pitt Island Standard Conditions of Business
- Chatham Islands Ports Limited reserves the right to alter these charges and procedures at any time.
- The rates quoted in the document and any contract arising out of it, are subject to Chatham Island Ports Limited’s current Standard Conditions of Business.
- Port users are also referred to the facilities Health and Safety Plans, Operations Plans and Environmental Plans that may be viewed at the Port Office.
- All charges are plus GST.
- Charges have generally been increased by 1.9% in line with inflation.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Safety documents – Waitangi
- Dangerous Goods Management Plan
- Environmental Management Plan
- Health & Safety Plan
- Waitangi Port Induction
Health & Safety documents – Pitt Island
- Pitt Island Port Induction
- Pitt Island Health and Safety Plan
- Pitt Island Environmental Management Plan